Innova Agri Bio Park

Food Park

Export for USA and Europe :

  1. APEDA certificate
  2. Import & export certificate
  3. Import permit from the buyer ( this is only for the USA )
  4. Registered farmer certificate issued by the horticulture department of the state
  5. Exporter invoice & packing list
  6. Phytosanitary application
  7. Aadhar and Pan card
  8. GST certificate

How to register for a farmer certificate?

The farmer has to apply with the following papers in the horticulture department of his Taluk :

  1. Land documents
  2. Bank account details
  3. Farm survey drawing

For export of Green chilly, okra, brinjal, bitter gourd, curry leaves

  1. The exporter has to submit the residue level certificate after testing in the APEDA approved lab
  2. The farmer certificate of vegetable is only used for season crops
  3. The vegetable certificate has to be renewed every year

For registration and additional information please visit –