Located in the heart of the vegetable belt, Innova Agri Bio Park Limited was specifically conceived to address the post-harvest management requirements of horticultural produce. The Food Park, at Malur, Karnataka, is logistically attractive due to its proximity to Bangalore and supports easy access to domestic and export markets
Innova Agri Bio Park Limited is a Public-Private Partnership enterprise supported by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India, and Food Karnataka Limited (FKL), a Special Purpose Vehicle under the Government of Karnataka.
Maximizing Food Potential - Maximizing Farmer Benefit
Empowering the Indian farmer
Innova Agri Bio Park Limited
Food processing is a dynamic and fast-growing sector that is poised to play a vital role in contributing towards food and economic security of the country. This industry has the potential to provide opportunities for income generation and employment in the agricultural and farming sectors.
- To transform mundane farming into a dynamic Business Enterprise.
- Establish a Gamma Radiation Processing facility to increase the shelf life of Horticultural and Agricultural Products and thus assist farmers.
- To be a one-stop solution for export of farm produce.
- To make a positive and meaningful difference to farmers’ living standards by linking farmers and consumers, through business.
- Deliver value to our retail customers and clean, safe and nutritious products to our consumers.
Innova Agri Bio Park brings the best-in-class technologies and infrastructure to create and deliver value to both farmers and businesses. Some of the key advantages of Innova Agri Bio Park are:
- Strategic Location
- Common Infrastructure
- 5000 MT Cold Storage
- Packing , Sorting & Grading
- Gamma Irradiation
- Food Testing Laboratory
- Strengthen India’s food security and safety.
Create a win-win environment for farmers, processors, marketers and consumers.
- Prevent distress sales and ensure price stability and better returns to farmers, by providing forward linkages to farmers and backward linkages to retailers through dedicated produce supply chains.
- Meet the growing needs of consumers for safe and hygienic foods.
- Add value to farmers’ produce along with reducing wastage and inefficiency along the supply chain.
- To overcome quarantine barriers in International trade of food products.
- Make Innova Agri Bio Park Limited a working model for the entire country.
The Licenses held by our facilities :
- U.S Food and Drug Administration ( USFDA )
- Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Atomic Agency Regulatory Authority (AERB)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 22000
- Certificate of approval of Pack House for export of vegetables and Fruits to European Countries.
Post Harvest Management
Export Potential & Value Addition
In-house End to End support
Marketing strength & Farmer Enhancement
Plot B-12, 3rd Phase, KIADB Industrial Area, Malur 563130, Kolar District, Karnataka
+91 8151 235309